We all have a common goal here at SCC and working together helps us to achieve it. We connect our individual accomplishments towards SCC’s objectives. It is the fuel that allows common people to obtain uncommon results!
Do you have an eye for detail, enjoy being organized and strive to be efficient? This role could be for you!
The Administrative Assistant works with the Sales, Production and General office teams to provide a wide range of administrative support.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 3-5 years of office experience preferred; technical or customer service background helpful
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and priorities and to show initiative.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal, written, and phone) with all levels of employees and external contacts
- Experience working in a high paced environment requiring the ability to prioritize and organize with a customer service orientation; self-directed and motivated.
- Intermediate to expert level knowledge of Microsoft Office: Word and Excel and Adobe
- Prior experience in overhead cranes/hoists helpful, but not required
- Responsible for preparing and maintaining proposals, literature, and Operations and Maintenance books
- Maintains physical and electronic record keeping of files, specifically parts
- Coordinate sales workflow and accurately maintains pertinent documentation
- General office support as needed, including but not limited to creating meeting minutes, answering phones, and mail distribution
- Suggest opportunities for improvement to streamline process
- Special projects and tasks as requested