Superior Crane's Service: We've Got Your Back
Crane Parts and Service: We've Got Your Back
When your overhead material handling equipment goes down or if you need it running at peak performance, call the experts! Superior Crane's Service department can handle all your problems 24/7.
• SCC-Service has a staff of 15 service technicians with electrical and mechanical knowledge.
• SCC-Parts has an extensive list of distributors that allows us to find the part for you.
• SCC-Service can work collaboratively with SCC-Fabrication to make your next crane installation a smooth one!
• If your crane or overhead material handling equipment is not working properly and you need it fixed immediately, we can help. SCC-Service has a 24-hour, 7 days a week emergency line.
• SCC-Service takes pride in our safety programs. Explore our training classes for your employees to become Certified Crane Operators.
• If you need your cranes to be checked on a monthly, quarterly or annual basis for safety and production measures, SCC-Service can do that!
• SCC-Service is not limited to just the Midwest region of the United States; we have provided installs and repairs for customers all across the country!
• SCC-Parts can provide and distribute parts all across the United States.
• SCC-Service and Part's Quality Management System became ISO-9001:2008 certified in July of 2013.
• In May of 2018, SCC’s Quality Management System had been revised to ISO-9001: 2015 standards.
Crane Parts and Service Supplier
Superior Crane Manufacturer, Builder & Supplier
Superior Crane Parts and Service is a 24/7 one-stop shop for all of your overhead material handling needs. We place a high priority on emergency service. Our main emphasis is getting your production up and running when you are broken down. Whether it is a Superior Crane brand crane or any other manufacturer, our staff, with years of overhead experience, will get the job done.
Crane Inspections and Preventive Maintenance Company
Superior Crane looks at crane inspections differently. We meet all standards required to keep you OSHA compliant just like everyone else, but SCC technicians perform your inspections, not inspectors. This is to your advantage for many reasons:
1. We are able to make smaller repairs while on site
2. Utilizing our technicians vast experience, we are able to diagnose problems more accurately
3. Necessary repairs can be quoted accurately the first time, and our technicians will do the repairs.
We offer annual, bi-annual, quarterly and monthly inspections to fit all your needs based on usage of your cranes and their environment.
In addition to OSHA inspections, Superior Crane is pleased to offer preventive maintenance inspections as well as comprehensive inspections designed to inform you of your crane’s condition.
Crane Parts & Machining
Superior Crane is a Master Distributor of R & M Materials Handling and Columbus McKinnon (CMCO) equipment and parts, with many in stock. We can source parts for any overhead material handling system. We also work closely with Magnetek Material Handling and Duct-O-Bar for all your electrification and control needs.
With Superior Machining on site, we have the added capability of reverse engineering for most parts.
Installation or Removal of Cranes
Superior Crane’s skilled road crews can install or remove any of the following:
1. Overhead cranes
2. Jibs (free-standing or column-mounted)
3. Gantry cranes (single- or double-leg)
4. Mainline conductor systems
5. Festoon systems
6. Crane structural systems
7. Crane runways
We prefer to do this for all SCC cranes, but we are capable of installing/removing any overhead material handling systems or components, even if not purchased through SCC.
New installs include start up and load testing is available upon request.
Crane Operator Training Classes
Superior Crane offers on site operator training classes for your employees, either through a Power Point or video presentation. Both include a written test, as well as hands-on instruction. A certificate of completion is provided for each attendee.
Superior Crane Parts and Service is your one stop shop for all you overhead material handling needs and we will keep you running.